Where Do The Answers In Google Come From?
The large text is the Title of pages. Internet is made up of many websites but Google indexes the individual pages of those websites.
The key concept is Google takes you to a specific page.
Think of this as a game of snap.
Google is trying to match the words searchers type with the pages it has indexed.
Factors which help make a match are:
- Name of your website
- URL of the page
- Page title
- Page description
- H1 heading on the page
- H2 headings on the page
- Text on the page
- The names of pictures on the page
All of these are factors under your control.
What if you do not add anything for a page? Google might index the page and fill in some content for you.
This is not a smart option you are relying on some software to do a better job than you. (If this is not for you Miraquel can sort this out for you.)
There are other factors which determine which pages Google puts on the results page...
Assuming you have carried out the recommended steps other factors include: -
- How many links you have to your website.
- How much content you have on your page.
- Is that content unique or can it be found everywhere.
- When was the website last updated.
- How close is the browser to the provider
- the list extends to 100+ factors...